Saturday, January 12, 2013

Problems posting pictures

Why oh why do things change right after you get used to them.  I guess it is upgrading or improving, but once     I learn something and it is going well, I don't want it to change.  The latest problem has been posting pictures on my blog posts.  I know how to do it and when I went to do what I always do, it was different.  It did not give me the option on simply browsing and choosing what picture I want to post from my downloaded pictures in my computer.  Now they want me to download onto picasa and post those pictures.  However, there are random pictures of mine on picasa.  I can't find all of them and they are out of folders and not in any kind of order.  I used to upload my new pictures from my camera and use those for my posts.  Well, now I can't.  I did download google chrome and that seems to be more user friendly.  Oh well, it gets so frustrating and so time consuming.  On one of the blogs I read, she wrote about the same problem and several people commented that it was happening to them to, so I figure blogger changed something and we just have to deal with it.  I am going to try to post some pictures of Hubby and the Leisure Center kitchen that he is now running.

 Yummy rolls. Notice one is missing..........................
 My handsome hubby................
 Hubby's messy desk
There is a table straight back that holds the sealer.  We fill three compartment trays with entrees and veggies and then seal them so they can be delivered and reheated.  People also get a bag with milk, bread and fruit or dessert.

 The huge mixing machine where bread dough is made daily.
That is one big mixer

We have to have orders ready three times a day and there was not one clock in that kitchen.  I mentioned it to the big boss and later that day we had two clocks : )

On the table to the left are the two big binders of recipes for 150 people.

Now I know the time !

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment