Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas eve


Chloe and her gingerman house
 We had a very nice Christmas holiday.  My oldest daughter Anne and my granddaughter were here from Arizona.
 I made 4 batches of peanut brittle for gifts.  Also, cherry cookies and rocky road fudge.  I also made a white chocolate mixture that had chex, pretzels and peanuts in it. 
 Jasmine our great niece decorated cookies with granddaughter Chloe.

 The girls also made their own pizza.  I made the adults pizza also.  This was the first year for pizza on Christmas eve, but I deemed this a new family tradition.
 Jazzie and her grandpa Dennis.  Hubby's brother.
 Grandma and Grandpa Ricke were here for the festivities.
Cindy


2 comments:

  1. when did "A" become Anne? I assume that is who you were talking about. nice pictures btw! you are so much better at that than i ever will be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I had to scroll back and look. Yeah, i call Alicia, Anne. It is her middle name. Alicia's sister in law and their family call her Lee. Pour girl will answer to anything.

    ReplyDelete